Oral & Poster Presentation Guideline
> Abstract Submission > Oral & Poster Presentation Guideline
Thank you for your interest in the SETAC Asia-Pacific 2018 Conference.
Below are the guidelines for oral and poster presenters.
It is important that you carefully read and follow these guidelines to ensure that you are prepared for your presentation. Only presenting authors of accepted abstracts who have completed their registration for the Congress (including payment of fees) by 15 August, 2018 will retain their places on the Conference scientific program.
Please click the way of your presentation (Oral or Poster) above.
Oral Presentation Time Schedule
- Time Schedule is subject to change.
- Each room number will be announced.
- Find your presentation time with abstract No. or name.
- Certain session has been merged and removed while reviewing.
- Certain abstract’s topic has been re-assigned under session chairs screening.
- Although you submitted your abstract as platform type, it could be changed to poster type after session chair’s reviewing.
Oral Presentation Guideline
- You (or a co-author) MUST be registered for the meeting in order to make a presentation.
- Please check the type of your presentation (oral or poster) and the associated venue and the room number.
- Each oral presentation is given a 15-minute slot (including Q&A). To ensure that the session moves in a timely manner, please limit your presentation to 15 minutes.
- Presentation should be made in English.
- Presentation materials should be in ppt., pptx., or pdf. format and in the standard dimension of 4:3.
- Slide projector and overhead projectors are NOT provided.
- Use high quality illustrations of sufficient resolution. Graphs and figures should be simple and without unnecessary details.
- We recommend to use window PC that conference already set up but personal MAC can be used if it’s necessary.
- You can either submit your presentation at the Preview Room using a USB memory stick.
- If you would like to modify your presentation, please arrive at the conference venue at least 2 hours before the start of your session and preferably earlier.
- If you are not able to attend your presentation or the conference, you must notify SETAC-AP 2018 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org before 9/3/2018.
- If you have any questions about the presentation, please contact SETAC-AP 2018 Secretariat at email@example.com.